Capcom releases today the Monster Hunter: World update 3.02 for PS4 & Xbox One, which is 80 to 90 MB in size. It contains bug fixes that are explained in the changelog.
PS4: Version 3.02 and Xbox One: Version 184.108.40.206
- PlayStation 4: About 90 MB
- Xbox One: About 80 MB
- Downloading this update will also install all previous updates for the players who update the game for the first time. (PS4 – about 2.5 GB free space required; Xbox One – about 5.2 GB free space required)
- Fixed a bug where Kulve Taroth siege could not continue correctly under certain conditions – to be more precise: If you speak to the Admiral outside in the field while participating in another player’s quest “A Wound and Desire” (or a similar one) after finding Kulve Taroth tracks, but before you have spoken to him independently in Astera. Players who have already made this mistake can return to Astera and speak to the Admiral to trigger the council scene after which the Kulve Taroth siege becomes available.
- Fixed a bug where the value of the Fire Element Attack of the Grand Sword Wyverz Ignition “Impact” was unintentionally reduced to 240. This value has now been reset to 510.
- Fixed some bugs that affect the statistical summary data collection when you talk to the First Wyverian (weapon usage, number of monsters killed, etc.). The data is reset step by step from April 26. As a result, the First Wyverian will not give statistical information for a while; otherwise, the gameplay should not be affected. Please be aware that the statistics may be a little inaccurate for a short time after this process has been completed.