Polyphony Digital and Sony Interactive Entertainment have released the update 1.18 for Gran Turismo Sport, which includes the Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept, new events, a new track layout and more. The changelog provides all details.
Implemented main functions
- The following vehicle has been added: Toyota GR SUPRA RACING CONCEPT 2018 (size 3)
- The following 2 layouts for the “Dragon Trail” route have been added: Dragon Trail – Gardens and Dragon Trail – Gardens II
- “Hawaii” has been added to the recommendations.
- Additional Scapes locations were added at BMW.
- Due to the introduction of the “Star Player” system, the current Drivers’ Championship (FW) is renamed “S” to “A+”.
- Players who have received penalties that must be implemented during a race will now see a message under their PSN online ID.
- Blue flags have been introduced. (Blue flags show vehicles approaching cars with a lap lead, as well as low speed vehicles.
- The centering function of the Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel (for PS4) has been reduced while operating the menus.
Other improvements and adjustments
- When taking photos at Brand Central locations belonging to brands, you can now choose cars from both the showroom and the garage (limited to cars of this brand).
- In “My Collection” you can now view the photo format details by pressing the △ key while viewing scapes and race photos.
- In arcade mode, the pointer does not move when the steering wheel is moved to the left or right. (The pointer can be moved with the direction keys.)
- Several other bugs have been fixed.
More info on the official site.